Who else loves frozen yogurt? I know this is going to sound crazy, but I actually prefer it over ice cream! There’s just something so satisfying about guilt free sweets.
This recipe is ridiculous easy. I can’t believe I’ve never tried it before. I’m also inspired to try a ton more different recipes over the hot Texas summer! I didn’t mean to make this dairy free… I had a leftover Soy Dairy Free Plain yogurt in the fridge, and I thought… “eh, why not?”
LOL! The outcome is a sweet and satisfying, perfect-for-summer treat! You can use your plain Greek yogurt if you want – to be honest I’ll probably try it next time! But, having a dairy free nice cream is ideal for bikini season because you won’t get the bloat!
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, halved and frozen
- 1 banana, halved and frozen
- 1/2 cup of blueberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup of blackberries, frozen
- 1 single serving of Soy Dairy Free plain yogurt (or 1/2 cup)
- 1-2 Tbsp of Agave Nectar
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and creamy (you may have to scrape the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula). Pour the ice cream into a container that you can seal tightly (I just used a Tupperware!), place the lid on it, and freeze for about 3 hours, but preferably overnight. Lasts for up to 1 month!