Look how precious these little things are! Hi babies, mama loves you! (nom nom nom)
Trust and believe me when I tell you this is the EASIEST cheesecake recipe you will ever make from scratch. There’s no baking, no refrigerating, and no wait time. Even better, these are soooo good.
I’ve only ever been able to make cheesecake from the box. Which is unfortunate because I don’t like making ANYTHING from a box! The amount of processed chemicals make my head hurt, so I try to avoid boxed anything at all costs. So, when I was making this recipe I was skeptical to say the least. I mean, the cheese cake part itself has only 3 ingredients. How is it supposed to taste good?
Lol. It tastes like heaven. Seriously, Adrian and I couldn’t put them down!
The first thing you need to do is turn your graham cracker squares into dust. So grab 12 squares and crush them via food processor, blender, or by hand.
Then you add your graham cracker dust to a small bowl of sugar and melted butter and make the crust!
Next you make the cheese cake by whipping up softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk. YUP, sweetened condensed milk. Told ya I was skeptical!
After adding a layer of graham cracker crust to the bottom of the cup, add your cheesecake mix by the spoonful, or…
tip the bowl and pour it in there!
All that’s left is topping it all off with a generous serving of cherry pie filling and enjoy! Ridiculously simple!
- 12 graham cracker squares, crushed into dust! (muahah)
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Divide evenly among 6 small bowls (I used 3 glass cups so that you could see the pretty layering).
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the vanilla extract. Then begin to slowly pour the condensed milk in with one hand while you mix with the other. I guess I could have used my stand mixer to make it easier. Oh well!
- Pour the cheese cake filling evenly between bowls. Top with one or two generous scoops of cherry filling and enjoy!