Ok, I posted little videos of me making this tenderloin to my Snapchat story last night, and everyone freaked out.
Not really freaked out, but people were asking me for the recipe all day today, so I thought why not?
It’s my first meal prep dinner from Beachbody and it was SO GOOD. Also, it was easy… REALLY. FREAKING. EASY. I was like… ??? Really?
So, if you’re looking for a delicious dinner that’s ready in 15 minutes, welcome to your post!
The pictures aren’t perfect, but that’s because I took them for Adrian to be like, “look at what’s waiting for you when you get home!” Sexy, right?
Turns out he ate Torchy’s Taco’s instead, and didn’t even eat this. Ugh.
Broiled Mustard Steak
- 7 ounces beef tenderloin, raw
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard (or Dijon, if you wanna be fancy)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Preheat broiler to 525 degrees. Spray a broiler-pan rack with non-stick cooking spray. Trim any fat from the steak. Brush steak with olive oil. Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic.
- Place the steak on the broiler pan rack, and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat (the top or second to top rack) for 4 to 5 minutes. Spread the top side of the steak with half of the mustard-onion mixture and broil for another 2 minutes. Turn the steak over and broil for another 4 to 5 minutes
- Spread the top side of the steak with the remaining mustard mixt and broil for another 2 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- low fat salad dressing or oil & vinegar
- Halve tomatoes and toss with spinach and mushrooms.
- Drizzle with dressing/vinegar.